TOUR: ATV Desert Polaris
Explore what the Baja desert has to offer on our ATV Desert Adventure! Traverse through the scenic canyon and mountain trails in a secluded, natural area. There is no better way to explore the Baja outback than on a brand new Polaris ATV vehicle with an experienced local guide leading the way. Learn about the regional culture, geography, and history, narrated by your local expert guide.
This is an activity that anyone can enjoy; ideal for couples, families, and groups of friends. We make safety our main priority! For this reason, we provide full protective gear including full face helmet, chest and back protector, elbow & knee pads so you can entirely enjoy the excitement of the ride. Our ATV Desert Adventure is the best way to experience Baja in a truly unique way!
Your Day Will Include
- Safety equipment
- Round trip transportation
- Traditional Mexican “sopes” lunch at the beautiful and exclusive
- Tierra Sagrada Ranch
Tours include round trip transportation at most hotels, pick-up time and meeting point will be sent once the purchase is made with the time of the tour and the confirmation number that must be presented at the time of activity’s check-in, this number is valid as a coupon.
What to Bring
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Athletic shoes
- Long shorts or pants
- A change of clothes
- Money for photos and souvenirs
- 72 hours or more before the activity, we cancel without charge.
- 48 hours or before the 50% return activity.
- Less than 48 hours before the activity, there is no refund and we charge 100%.
- No shows or arrives late, there is no refund and we charge 100%.
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Minimum height: 4ft / 1.20 mt
- For safety reasons, the use of cameras or go pros are not permitted
- Expecting mothers may not participate
- ATV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver ́s license
- Exemption of payment for damages: $35 USD fee per vehicle