TOUR: Luxury Day Sailing Los Cabos
Want to experience sailing at its finest? Los Cabos is one of the best regions in the world for doing just that. We’re here to help you set sail in style. Relax in luxury aboard one of our French-made sailing yachts. Designed for smooth sailing and comfort, this all-inclusive adventure allows you to explore the natural wonders of Los Cabos while relaxing at sea. Book with us today!
The best part about sailing in Los Cabos is seeing the many spectacular sights the area has to offer. On our Luxury Day Sailing Los Cabos tour, our expert tour guides take you up close to all of the scenic hotspots in Los Cabos. Cruise past the famous Arch, Lover’s Beach and the always-bustling sea lion colony. Our attentive crew will be on hand to deliver world class service with hors d’oeuvres and drinks from our open bar. Keep watch for the incredible sea life like dolphins, rays, and, in the winter months – humpback whales! This luxury Cabo boat cruise combines the best of both worlds—amazing sightseeing and excellent onboard amenities—to bring you a sailing experience unlike any other
Your Day Will Include
- Light snacks
- Premium open bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Stand up paddleboard
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo
What to Bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Light sweater or jacket (winter months)
- Money for photos and souvenirs
Tours include round trip transportation at most hotels, pick-up time and meeting point will be sent once the purchase is made with the time of the tour and the confirmation number that must be presented at the time of activity’s check-in.
- 72 hours or more before the activity, we cancel without charge.
- 48 hours or before the 50% return activity.
- Less than 48 hours before the activity, there is no refund and we charge 100%.
- No shows or arrives late, there is no refund and we charge 100%.
- Minimum Age: 8 years old
- Guests are requested to remove footwear when boarding the sail boat
- Sailing time depends on weather and sea conditions
- Expecting mothers are restricted from this tour